Five Website Design Trends To Consider Before 2020
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
How your target audience interacts with your website can predict a lot about your business’ overall growth. In the generation of short attention spans and dynamic content, it is vital to catch hold of your visitor’s attention and keep them there for as long as possible.
So is your website ready for 2020? Here are some trends you should look out for in the coming year.
- Mobile-first– High-quality, responsive web pages that are built based on smartphone-compatible dimensions.
- Accessibility– Integrating screen readers and other such features to allow users with disabilities to access your website comfortably.
- Dynamic content – Customizing content based on the user’s location and preferences to give them a more personalized site interaction experience.
- Minimalism– Content that can easily be skimmed through without overwhelming the user.
- Security– Ensuring certificates are up-to-date and sites are safeguarded with the latest security features.